What Is Rose Day?
Rose Day is celebrated every 7th February with love & promises. Rose is a flower with exclusive fragrance has over 100 spices is a sign of love & peace. In 2014 Rose Day is celebrated on Friday 7th February. Happy Rose Day celebrates the pretty blooms and say what you feel with lovely roses. Express your love with your deep feeling with a fresh rose presenting to your loved one. Rose Day is the beginning of the Valentines Week it is way to enter in the Valentines Week. The origin & beginning of Rose Is disputed but any way to spread love is required no reason fro any thing.
Some Fabulous Rose Day Quotes Collection
- A single rose can be my garden, a single friend, my world. Leo Buscaglia
- What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. William Shakespeare
- Look back over the past, with its changing empires that rose and fell, and you can foresee the future, too. Marcus Aurelius
- But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Groups that rose from poverty to prosperity seldom did so by having their own racial or ethnic leaders to follow.
Happy Rose Day Quotes Messages
“A rose must remain with the sun and the rain or its lovely promise won’t come true”. Ray Evans
“Publishing a volume of verse is like dropping a rose petal down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo”. Don Marquis
“The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together”. Saadi
“All June I bound the rose in sheaves, Now, rose by rose, I strip the leaves”.
“If you enjoy the fragrance of a rose, you must accept the thorns which it bears”. Isaac Hayes
Happy Rose Day Love Quotes
- But he that dares not grasp the thorn Should never crave the rose. Anne Bronte
- One of my favorite people is Gypsy Rose Lee. She bears out the Biblical promise that he who has, gets. And I hope she gets a lot more. Hedy Lamarr
- It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important. Antoine de Saint
- It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but for three years I had roses, and apologized to no one. Alan Moore
- An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it makes a better soup. Bertrand Russell
Special Thanks To: Happy Rose Day